Checking In Policies
- Check in time – 14.00
- Check out time – 12.00
- Late check out after 12.00 to 18.00 will be charged half price of the period time.
- Adult – 1,000 Baht/person/night including breakfast
- Child under 12-5 years old – 700 Baht/person/night including breakfast
- Child under 5 years old – 500 Baht/person/night including breakfast
- Child under 5 years old sharing with parents in existing bedding will be charged 150 Baht/person/night for breakfast.
- Baby cot ( 0-48 months) is free of charge,available on request.
Cancellation and No Show
- High Season – cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival date, 1 night charge will apply.
- Low Season – cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival date, 1 night charge will apply.
- No show charge 100%.
Term of Payment
- The agencies shall complete payment for the next rate within Fifteen(15) days of receiving of invoice.
- Any payments should be made by direct transfer to the bank account details as per below :
Bank Name : Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited
Branch : Khao Lak
Account Number : 416-6-01241-0
Account Holder : Mrs. Yuwadee Srisuwan
*Any of payments made after 30 days,additional 3% monthly interest charge will be added to the invoice unit full payment is received.
Conditions of Agreement
- All rates are net in Thai Baht including applicable government taxes and are subject to change.
- The agent/operator agrees to all rates and contractual information within this agreement and the cancellation policy as shown in this agreement is strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third parties.
- Under no circumstances are the contracted rates to be published on internet services such as a web-site or marketed through comerce activities or to third parties without the written express permission of the company.
- The obligation in this agreement shall be rendered invalid in all circumstances of force majeure such as civil unrest, war and war like conditioned,strikes,natural catastrophes,epidemic, act of terrorism etc and government ordered measures of closure and restraint that jeopardizes the ability of either party to perform its duties.
- Company is entitled to issue any rules or policies regarding the terms and conditions of this agreement whereby the company shall inform the Tour operator in writing in advance. The Tour operator must confirm to the company in writing regarding the amended terms issued by the company.
- This agreement is valid from the period mentioned in this contract and the company is entitled at any time to cancel this agreement by giving prior 30 days notice in writing to the Tour operator.